Covid-19 Policies – Guidance for the safe return to face to face appointments following lockdown 3.0
Updated 6th April 2021
IMPORTANT INFORMATION – PLEASE READ
The clinic will continue to run similar procedures as it did following the first and second lockdowns. Stringent protocols will remain in place to maintain the highest levels of infection control and PPE shall be worn during appointments in line with government guidelines. We encourage Patients to read the document link below where you will find some important information on the policies and procedures being taken in order to mitigate Covid-19 risk, along with information on how we plan to reopen and return to work safely during the Covid-19 pandemic. The purpose of this documentation is to provide Patients with guidance on the measures being taken to ensure their safety during their time at Road To Recovery Therapy and to answers any questions which they may have relating to Covid-19 risk.
Please click here to view our full Covid-19 Policies and Procedures
INFORMATION PATIENTS WILL NEED TO KNOW WHEN ATTENDING APPOINTMENTS
Patients are required to complete a Covid-19 pre-appointment screening form prior to their arrival. When appointments are made, Patients will receive an email confirmation which will display a link to a questionnaire which MUST be completed 48 hours prior to their appointment time (a 48 hour email reminder will be sent out as a prompt). This will include questions relating to general health, Covid-19 symptoms and the Patients household. Patients will be asked to read and sign a disclaimer and in doing so they agree to making their Practitioner aware of any changes to their circumstances before arriving at their appointment. Patients without an email account will be contacted and the form will be completed verbally over the phone. A second screening will take place when Patients arrive in clinic.
Please note that we recommend no treatment is undertaken within 48 hours of Patients having received their first or second Covid vaccine. Patients that have received their vaccine(s) will still need to adhere to the procedures outlines in our policies and procedures document.
- You must wear a face mask or face covering to your appointment. This will be provided if you do not have access to one.
- You must sanitise your hands on entry and exit of the building.
- Your temperature will be taken on entry to the building.
- You are encouraged to pay via credit/debit card using contactless payment or bank transfer where possible. Cash payments should be avoided.
- You must attend your appointment on your own, please do not bring any children, relatives or plus ones.
- You should arrive on time and no earlier than 5 minutes before your appointment time.
- You should stay in your vehicle or remain outside the building and wait to be escorted in.
- You should cancel and reschedule your appointment if you have a cold, are feeling unwell or you are displaying any Covid-19 symptoms.
Patients may be refused treatment if –
- They are showing any current symptoms of Covid-19.
- They have a temperature above 37.8 C.
- They have been in recent contact with anybody suffering from Covid-19.
- They are categorised as clinically extremely vulnerable (‘High Risk’).
- They have been advised to self-isolate and the recommended period has not yet been completed.
Should you have any questions or concerns prior to your arrival, please do not hesitate to get in touch – Luke@rtrtherapy.co.uk / 07894853352
Your continued support and cooperation is very much appreciated – thank you
24 Hours Notice Required
It’s understandable that Patients sometimes need to cancel appointments. Should this be the case, or you wish to reschedule an appointment, please give at least 24 hours notice. This will allow time to allocate your appointment to another Patient and make the necessary changes. Please be mindful when cancelling appointments, as this may cause loss of revenue to the business.
You will receive an email and text reminder 2 days prior to your appointment commencing, giving you plenty of time to get in touch.
If you do not attend your appointment or fail to give a minimum of 24 hours notice, you will be charged a cancellation fee at the full cost of your treatment session. Cancelled appointments with more than 24 hours notice will not incur a cancellation fee.
Appointments can be cancelled by clicking the link in your confirmation email, via telephone, text message or email.
Treatment & Courses
You will receive an email and text reminder 2 days prior to your appointment commencing. Please give at least 24 hours notice if you need to reschedule or cancel your appointment.
On arrival, you will be asked to record some personal details along with any medical conditions and current prescribed medication(s) on a consultation form and sign a disclaimer, in order to consent to treatment. Sessions will begin with an initial consultation and discussion around your presenting complaint or injury. A postural assessment of your body and special strength / movement tests may be carried out prior to treatment commencing. Any questions which you may have will be happily answered before your treatment session begins.
What to wear:
- You must wear a face mask or face covering throughout your appointment.
- You will be required to dress down to your underwear in order for an effective assessment and treatment to take place. Please bring a pair of shorts with you for your own comfort.
- Please attend your appointment in exercise wear or comfortable clothing where possible.
- If you have long hair, please tie it up for all treatments relating to your back, neck & shoulders.
- Ladies please do not wear sports bras for treatments relating to the upper body, as it’s hard to access and difficult to treat.
Your comfort and dignity will be maintained at all times.
Terms & Conditions
- Full payment must be made upon completion of your initial appointment. Alternatively, you are welcome to pay prior to your initial appointment commencing via bank transfer or PayPal if you’d prefer.
- All six appointments must be booked and held within a twelve week period. Appointments cannot exceed twelve weeks unless otherwise agreed.
- Appointments can be made in advance or on an adhoc basis.
- There is to be a maximum of two weeks between each appointment.
- The initial treatment length paid for must continue for the full duration of the course.
- Missed appointments cannot be rescheduled and a refund will not be issued.
- Treatment courses are non-refundable in any capacity.
All treatment courses must be booked manually and unfortunately cannot be booked online. If you are interested in one of the courses, or for more information, please get in contact via phone or email – thank you
Full payment is due at the end of your appointment. Payment is accepted via bank transfer, credit/debit card or cash. For any treatment courses booked, full payment must be made upon completion of your initial appointment. Alternatively, you are welcome to pay prior to your initial appointment commencing via bank transfer or PayPal if you’d prefer. Up to date prices are displayed on the prices page and when you make an appointment online. Please get in contact for more details and available discounts.